We offer three different profiles of customer care defined by standard contractual agreements. These are designed to answer customers’ requirements in the broadest possible way, while at the same time leaving the possibility of having a customized assistance in case of special needs.
The three options cover different types of assistance and availability of services but include the services described in the previous profile.
The options are described in the following profiles:
" Basic" Profile
The "Basic" Profile includes the following services:
- Central help desk
- Service available from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday
- Calls dealt with on a first come, first served basis
- On-site interventions wherever remote intervention is not possible
- High priority and fixed charge for software modifications
" Plus" Profile
The "Plus" Profile offers, in addition to the services included in the "Basic" Profile:
- Calls dealt with in order of problem severity. @logistics Reply splits assistance requests into the following categories:
- Type A: fatal error, interrupts normal warehouse activity; severely compromises warehouse productivity;
- Type B: non-fatal error, affects normal warehouse activity, reduces productivity;
- Type C: non-fatal error, does not affect normal warehouse activity.
We pledge to accept different levels of service for each type of call.
- Telephone assistance may be possible at times and/or on days not covered by contract
- On site help in case of Disaster Recovery
- Application tuning
- Preventive maintenance of database
The "Extended" Profile offers, in addition to the services included in the "Plus" Profile:
- Calls dealt with immediately
- Application Management
- Coverage extended to a 24/7 basis